Saturday, October 3, 2015

I'm Feeling a bit Green today!

Time for Tim's October Tag!  He used one of his new Monster Dies.  I don't have any of those but thought about what I did have that would make a great Frankenstein.


 Can you guess who that sinister eye belongs to? 

 Frankendavid of course.  I decided to try to transform the handsome David into Frankenstein.  I started with the fun splattered background that Tim shares in his tag.  A mix of lime green, silver and olive green Ranger Distress Stains sprayed on my craft mat and sprtized with water.

I then stamped David with the black ink.  I ended up embossing all the images with black embossing powder to make the images pop on the background.

After I finished I decided to redo it a second time to make his hair a little more steinish. 
I used the same colors in the background to see if I liked the effect more.  I decided I liked the scar better in my second tag and the first tag overall so I didn't finish off my second tag. 

Have a fun Saturday!  We have homecoming for my youngest so lots of preparation happening today!

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Spooktacular - the queasy colour tones and fabulous use of Michael make this a great take on the October tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this spectacular brilliant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...you were able to take something unexpected and create a great Halloween tag...awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great version of Tim's tag - love your 'Frank' with his scar and gleaming eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has a fabulous sinister feel to it!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous looking and gorgeously green too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very green and fantastic interpretation of October tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. David is one of my favorite stamps, and you've transformed him into the handsomest zombie dude ever! LOVE your take!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your tag and all of it's detail! So much to look at!
    He is way COOOL!!!!! I just want to pick it up and inspect it
    some more....LOL....LOVE IT! Sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!