Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Darkroom Door Release

HI!  I have a couple of cards to share from the new Darkroom Door Release.  I received the Flower Garden Texture Stamp.  This is a remnant of the Floral Background Stamp which I love and this is perfect for a touch of texture in the background of your card.


 I started with a background left over with some greens and yellow mists.  I stamped over the background with the Simon Says Stamp Khaki ink. I thought it was going to be more brown but it is a lovely mix of the brown with a green overcast.  I stamped the flowers randomly around the edges of my background. 

I added in the sentiment from the Darkroom Door Tick Tock set. I added a few touches from the Correspondence set.  I created a lace circle with a touch of trim and stamped the Eclectic Butterfly from the same background using the Khaki ink.
 I went a different route with my second card and decided to create a romantic card by blending the Montage Love Letters photo with the stamped flower garden and a simple sentiment from the Garden Sentiments set.

Have a happy Thursday!

Suzz


4 comments:

  1. I can't decide which I like best. They ate both beautiful! I like those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards both of them and they look like fantastic new stamp sets! You have used them so well here, pure vintage goodness, just up my street, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamps, great way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your butterfly card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!