Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Laura Mann Weed!  The Stampendous DT is celebrating Laura's birthday today with a hop.  Laura is the Design Team Lead for the Stampendous design team along with her many other responsibilities at Stampendous.   We are celebrating by sharing cards we have created just for her!  If you are here for the Wee Scape post click on here.

Happy Happy Birthday Laura! I hope it is fantastic and may all your dreams come true....

Products: Stampendous Tutu Toad, Music Score, Alphabet stamps, Follow your Art, Agapanthus Cluster, Circus, Wee Scapes  Grass, Memory Box Arch Die, Seam Binding, Glimmer Mist, STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils

Now onto the other team members for more Birthday Wishes!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card fabulous design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I really love your colour palette - beautifully presented! Love the Tutu Toad, and the background, and the ribbons - I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geesh! You never cease to amaze me! I love your card and all the cool elements like the little ballerina. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds eh? I think this image is adorable & you certainly did it justice! What a great layout! Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It's awesome Suzz! I adore your color choices and stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the frog, Love the colors!
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delight - the colours are gorgeous, and I love the shabby music arch...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet Suzz. A delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this colors!!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I cant stop looking at your card. Its incredible. Love the grass and is that tulle? amazing! The arch is such a great idea. What color of pink ink is that? I just absolutely love your card. Thank you so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many fun details and things going on in this card! Love the tiny circus ballerina leaping above the Tutu Toad's head! I adore this!! Thanks so much, Suzanne, for always sharing your "out of the box" creativity with us. It pushes us to grow in ways we may find difficult, but we're better artists because of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do like this! The dancing frog is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is beautiful, fun and witty all at the same time. The archway is gorgeous and the agapanthus but just gotta love that toad!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! I LOVE you card!! The colors and design are really neat!! :) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!