My photo
Mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs and wife of a fabulous hubby who doesn't mind if I play with my inks and papers.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Tags A Plenty

I have been walking in and out of my craft room all day working on a series of tags inspired by Tim's Tag of August.
 A lovely play on tissue tape, distress stains and bits and pieces of metal accents.
I started with a masculine series of tags which I decided to give up on when I re-read Tim's post about muse and how he picked out a variety of different items to fuel his project.  I decided to start again and use a new stamp set for me to inspire my next series of tags.

 I ended up with two variations of the same tag.  I kept plaing with different textures and backgrounds. On the first tag I inked up the Hero Arts doily stamp with yellow paint and stamped it in the background before I put down the tissue tape.  I stenciled with white embossing paste with the doily layering stencil on either corner and the number stencil.

On my second tag I used different stencils and added some additional stamping.


 I ended up with one more tag but I am sharing to use with another project for a future challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz



4 comments:

  1. Great tag! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags. Love the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags. They look wonderful.
    Thanks for showing Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!