My Photo
Mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs and wife of a fabulous hubby who doesn't mind if I play with my inks and papers.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Today

I was in my studio this morning and I had three different projects going at once.  I got this project to his point and really loved what it looked like and decided to stop as I am not sure what I want to do next.


 I had die cut these houses (Impression Obsession Die) from some painted scraps.  I then added a layer of Hero Arts White In swiped down the front to add a white washed effect.

I pulled the Weathered clock scraps (Die cut from some more painted backgrounds) and cut them up to fit onto the backgrounds.

I added stamping in the background using Darkroom Door Texture Stamps (French Script, Floral).

I sponged on some white acrylic paint over the weathered clock die cut and around the edges.  I mixed a touch of blue watercolor pencil on the die cut.

Now I need to decide whether to make a house with the four sides, a mini book or a trip-tych. I will post updates as I continue on this creative endeavor.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz

4 comments:

Marci said...

They ate lovely, waiting to see what you decide to do.

Marci said...

ARE lovely! :)

kit cochran said...

Very striking. I could totally see them hanging on a wall. I like the depth you've created and the colors are soothing. Very zen experience. Great work. I hope you'll let us see what you do with them.

Dawn Turley said...

looking forward to seeing the finished projects. They are stunning as usual