Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Beauty of the Season


Another one of my favorites today from my 25 birds of Christmas.  A little more shabby chic and a touch of homespun charm with the gingham ribbon.
The birds are Stampendous.  I colored them with Staedtler watercolor pencils and cut them out to pop them up.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!  I am getting so close to my vacation!  I can't wait for long days full of family time, inking and maybe catching up on some projects around the house that don't get that much attention! :)

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. I love this, it looks so vintage. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie! I have so enjoyed seeing all your tags. I love birds, too. ( preferably not in cages, seems such a shame if they can't fly free)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute tag! You should join us in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge for a chance of winning lots of prizes. http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!