Friday, December 19, 2014

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Happy Day 19th!  These are my favorite types of inky projects... Soft inky background a tree and some birds...


This is going to sound crazy but I actually am dreaming of a white Christmas.  We have a cold spell happening right now and I wouldn't mind some nice fluffy snowflakes before Christmas. (Not too much of course!) 

I am getting nearly ready for the holiday and just a little bit more preparations! 

Have a beautiful Thursday! 

Suzz


5 comments:

  1. It is lovely. I love the soft colors. Anything with birds, too!
    Elaine Lawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Suzz, very calming and I love the tree and birds. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a beautiful tag, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful especially the snowy background.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag, love the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!