My photo
Mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs and wife of a fabulous hubby who doesn't mind if I play with my inks and papers.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Birds of a Feather

Day # 6 of the birds.  I love this bird stamp from Artistic Outpost and wanted to use it on one of the tags. 


After stamping the bird amidst a series of branches and pine cones I added a bit of glittery moss on the bottom for a nest.  The branches and pine-cone stamps are from a Simon Says Stamp exclusives stamp set.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Fragile colours, lovely stamped tag Suzanne!
    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You are just getting better and better! I love this! Too many exclamation marks, I know. :-)) I do think this is just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created that nest, it's a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag!
    bye from Pitchoune

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, love how he is sitting in his nest, great stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!