- Stamp images on glossy cardstock using versamark watermark ink.
- Emboss images with clear embossing powder.
- Apply layer of orange alcohol ink across bottom 1/3 or cardstock by dripping 3 drips of orange alcohol ink on felt on applicator and addint 3 drops of blending solution. Smear on cardstock using a stroke along the bottom.
- Replace felt and repeat for light green in the middle and pink on top. Careful not to blend the colors too much.
- Use clean felt with blending solution to remove excess color on embossed areas. This will mute the tones of the alcohol inks to the soft pastel shades.
- Versamark entire surface and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Attach flowers, gems, twine.
- Punch dragonflies with vellum and orange cardstock.
- Cornish Heritage Farms - KH-5011FUM SAilhouette Blooms I
- Cornish Heritage Farms - SL-3148WUM Dotted Diamonds
- Ranger Alcohol Inks - Raspberry, Citrus, Sunshine Orange
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Lace Trim - Vintage
- Floradoodles - Paper Flowers
- Prima Flower
- Crystal Stickers - Gems
Thanks for stopping by...