Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Final Template Card

My final template card for awhile.. I needed four cards for a class and this is the final one using another shape from The Crafters Workshop. I went onto their website http://www.thecraftersworkshop.com/ and they have a bunch more fun templates, good thing my LSS doesn't carry all of them or I would be in trouble.



Products:

  • The Crafters Workshop -Lotus Template
  • Inkadinkado - Tree Stamp
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Adirondack Brights - Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Twine, Button Unknown

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. So Pretty Sue...Love the different shape and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sue!! I've always love your work, but I really admire your work lately!! All of them are amazingly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card and what are temoplates? Duh Me!!! my email is shirelyone@carolina.rr.com. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Suzz! Very creative and original card! Love that tree! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!