I combined this with a vacation/travel challenge on the Hero Arts Blog this week. I only have one stamp for Hero Arts which is a travel type of stamp so I used that to create my tag.
- Smear multiple colors of acryclic dabbers on a piece of acetate.
- Use a makeup sponge mix parts of the color together (this is in one of the videos Jennifer has up on 2 Peas)
- Smear on white cardstock to create a background.
- Let that dry and then stamp the image onto the paint background using a pigment ink.
- Clear emboss the stamped image.
- Layer on the crackle gloss finish. I put it on and then smeared it around with another makeup sponge. I put two layers on.
The butterfly is made from grunge paper and I applied the same finish but with a really thick layer and attempted to dry it using the heat gun. It didn't crackle but gave it a beautiful glossy finish. :)
The background of the card is made from distress inks smeared onto acetate and spritzed with water until they became very watery.
Everything else is a combination of stamping with brown pigment ink and embossing with gold embossing powders.
- Ranger Acryclic Paint Dabbers - Gold, Stream, Juniper
- Ranger Queens Gold Embossing Powder
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Ranger Crackle Glaze
- Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly,
- Inkadinkado - 94010-N
- B Line Designs - Paris
- Hero Arts - Collage Take Time
- Stampers Anonymous - French Market
- Stampers Anonymous - Lined Paper
- Ranger Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Broken China
Thanks for stopping by...