Friday, July 31, 2009

One Sheet Wonder - Part I

After 5 hours of driving last night we reached our first destination in Ohio.... Going to an amusement park today. I am an early riser which means I have to go hide out while everyone else sleeps.

So I thought I would spend a few minutes to share one of the cards from my one sheet wonder..

This was my favorite out of all the ones I created from my masterboard.



The home made pattern paper was cut to a 5" x 5" square. I cut out the circle using my circle template in the center of the square.

I stamped the flowers on the white background with versamark and used chalk in similar colors for the background.

The butterflies were punched from some of the masterboard paper. You will see that in another card I share.

Products:
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette Blooms I
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Grid Paper
  • Marvy Uchida Punch - Butterfly
  • Pebbles, Inc. Chalks
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Fiskars Circle Template
  • Masterboard - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Habenero, Crimson Red

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz


6 comments:

  1. OH my Sue!!! I love seeing the individual shots... You will have to update your CHF post with all the individual links... Also, they changed the challenge to allow for 2 photos, so many people were posting more than 1!!!

    This is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masterboard is so beautiful, and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww just awesome!!! love that colors and details!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que trabajos mas bonitos, estas técnicas son increibles y tu las dominas a la perfección, enhorabuena. Saludos desde Tenerife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley beautiful~! I am going to have to keep your site address really handy, instead of just visiting when I do my rounds. I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!