I had to purchase a re-inker for my broken china and at the same time I picked up a re-inker for my purple inkpad too. This background started from mixing those two together.
- Drip blue and purple re-inker onto acetate/transperancy.
- Spritz with water.
- Stamp snowflakes onto white cardstock using versamark. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Lay stamped background into inks. Lift and see if any spots need color added.
- Create additional backgrounds to use up the ink. :)
- Stamp swirls using versamark onto the stamped background after it is completely dry.
- Heat emboss using incadescent embossing powder. (You can't see it in the picture but there is a beautiful incandescent sheen on the background).
The rest is very straightforward. I stamped the swirls on the plastic snowflake using StaZon ink.
- Hero Arts - Stunning Snowflakes
- Impression Obsession - C-A-C Fluff
- Lime green - Pearls
- Snowflake - Hobby Lobby Christmas
- Stamp N Stuff - Kaleidescope Embossing Powder
- StaZon - Royal Purple
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed day.