This lovely antique background is embossed with clear embossing to resist the dye ink sponged over it.
This is going to some good friends of ours with whom we exchange ornaments. It is designed to be a card and then can be hung on their tree if they choose to.
Imagine the areas that look like black are actually a deep chocolate brown. Maybe one of these days I will use the light brown paper so it looks like dark brown when I take my picture. :)
I added the tag and the ribbon after I had finished the card to turn it into an ornament. The backside of the card is a off-white circle for us to write our holiday wishes!
- Hero Arts - Antique Flower Background
- Hero Arts - Deer
- Penny Black - Joy Seal
- Ranger Distress Inks - Antique Linen
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Martha Stewart - Cornice Edger Punch
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Signo - Uniball White Gel pen
- EK Success - Corner Punch
- Fiskars - Circle Templates
Thanks for stopping by...