I laid them out so I could decide on which colors I wanted to mix together. The willow and juniper was such a beautiful combination I decided to pull them out and lay them down first and the citrus lightened up the combination.
The shape is from the nestabilities label 8 template. I used it for each shape except the sentiment. That is the QuicKutz die.
Everyting was embossed with either a white embossing powder or the Zing Chestnut powder. I added a few highlights with the uni-ball signo white gel pen.
- Hero Arts - Antique Flower Background
- Ranger Alcohol Inks - Willow, Citrus, Juniper
- Hero Arts - Cling - Thinking of You
- Hero Arts - Everay Sayings
- Zing - Chestnut Embossing Powder
- Signo - Uni-ball White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a great day!