Sunday, March 30, 2014

Live, Laugh, Love

It is time for an anything goes challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.   Which means link up your projects and you will have an opportunity to win the 50$ Gift Voucher!


I recently received the Indigo Blue Live Laugh Love and it was the inspiration for my card

I stamped the background with a scattering of tiny leaves.  I then stamped the flowers multiple times onto white cardstock and cut them out to create a layer of flowers.


The dragonfly got a second layer of wings from tissue paper.  The center of the flowers were textured with a touch of crushed glass glitter.


Indigo Blue - Live, Laugh, Love, Impression Obsession - Cover a Card - Greenery, Stampendous Crushed Glass Glitter, Memento - Pear Tart, Ranger Archival - Vermillion, Potting Soil, Ranger Distressing Tool, Glittery Embossing Powder


Come play along with us to have an opportunity  to win a   Simon Says Stamp $50 Gift Voucher.
Happy Monday!

Suzz

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzanne! Those layered flowers look amazing! Love the leafy stamped background and shimmery gold detail on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and i love the words!!!! Wonderful! Hugs, Dagmar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! The background is so pretty with those small leaves and I love the vibrant layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzz, I love the delicate background and colour. The flowers are particularly striking and sit beautifully. Love the added dimension too. Fantastic sentiment. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card, Suzz. I love the gorgeous dimensional flowers. Fabulous stamping and sentiment on the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dimensional stamping, Suzz! I love the flowers! They look so real :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers. The glitter is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card, Suzz! Love the pretty flowers! The sentiment is beautiful! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty - those flowers look gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card makes me so happy...and Spring-y feeling! Never mind that we got another random skiff of snow this morning. But hey- this card still made me feel festive even if the weather didn't. I really loved the elegant font of your sentiment and the dimension and color scheme you created with the flowers was incredible. Truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you card and i love words! They're so true! Flowers and dragonfly are stunning! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzz and I adore your dimensional blooms against that soft delicate background. A wonderful piece of stamping and wonderful work as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzz...your card is beautiful! I don't know what it is about your work but I can always spot it and know it's yours. Your style has such a sweet vintage quality to it. I absolutely love your choice of stamps here. Your background is so pretty and those flowers....I love how you've popped them! The soft greens of the leaves and the bright pops of red really are striking. And that dragonfly....mwah...LOVE him! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the floral stamps and your dragonfly looks amazing, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful. The colors are so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!