Wednesday, March 26, 2014

One More Tag

I am back to share one more transparent tag!

I started with a painted background of white and yellow paint over a stencil onto the acetate tag.  I decided to pull off a bit of the paint by using the baby wipe after the paint had dried.  After that I took the Tim Holtz stencil to apply a layer of the Eye chart with black embossing paste.

I stamped the women from Kudzu Kafe onto the Acetate tag using Ranger Archival ink.  I stamped  be honest onto a piece of clear acetate using black stazon ink.  I cut it and applied it to the bottom corner.

I backed the tag with a piece of white cardstock misted with blue glimmer mist.  I stamped the Kudzu Kafe onto the blue tag using black ink. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Yet another very cool look from an acetate tag! Love it, too! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Suzz. You are a marvel with these tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to just mess around with paints etc. and then voila, another beauty! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Ellie. Another fabulous tag and I would never have thought to throw all those layers at a piece of acetate. Brilliant inspiration Sue!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!