Thursday, May 29, 2014

Graduation Time!

It's Graduation time!  That means time to create graduation cards.  We have a few graduating high school this year among the nieces and nephews and my middle daughter has a few friends graduating this year.

Here are just a few cards I created for all the graduations:

This box template was provided to me by Stamp Scrap N More my LSS.  They have classes and this is one of the templates/cards that Peggy is teaching.  If you are interested they are here online and you can purchase the template.  I added some stamping details using Stampendous stamps found here.

My next card was created using our local HS colors:

The adorable Stampendous House Mouse Designs stamp was the focal point colored with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils.

The last card was a template I saw out on pinterest and played around with to try to re-create.



A quick and easy card with a fun fold to give it a little extra punch.  Everyone loved their cards and it took me a lot less time to create a series of cards using fun templates.

Have a happy Thursday!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards and designs. The templates look fabulous. I bet they were all well received . Lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Suzz. very neat template and "exploding" box and i do like the stamps you've used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- fantastic cards - the last one is great and the box-card so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Suzz. Love the box card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!