Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Touch of Spring

Here is my touch of spring. Our weather can't quite seem to switch over to warm weather.  I created a tag Inspired by Tim's May tag which was a mix of scraps with fun embellishments.  I decided to create a tag using a mix of papers with stamped images, words and embellishments.
 I started with some new papers from Authentique as my base to create the soft background.  I then pulled out a variety of stamps to add to the different spaces.
The flowers were on the paper and I added color with my STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.

Products: Stampers Anonymous Tiny Things, Attic Treasures Tiny WordsCuriosities,  Purely Random,   Darkroom Door Correspondence, STAEDTLER, Authentique, Ranger Archival Ink - Watering Can

 Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz



9 comments:

  1. love this - reminds me of Jacqueline's grids - very pretty soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - wow - so beautiful - i love it so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a teriffic take on Tim's tag!! Beautiful colors and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a delightful tag Suzz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the challenge. Beautiful with lots of spring feeling. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, what a gorgeous, pretty tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!