Saturday, May 3, 2014

Travellers

This card started as a journal page about Home. I was playing around with a sheet of an old ledger and liked the composition so I tore the page out and created a card.
The background was misted with a combination of glimmer mists and a white opaque mist.  I then stamped the images using black ink and masked the keyhole to place the family behind the image. 

I highlighted all the images with a touch of gold watercolor pencils. I then cut a little slit for me to hang my chain from on the key.  I added a few screw brads to the key hole.  A touch of tissue paper and done.

Products: Darkroom Door - Key hole, Key, Henry & Harriet, Welcome Home,  Glimmer Mists, Dylusions - White, STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils, Tissue Tape, Screw Brads, Idea-Ology - Clip

Happy Saturday!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, Suzz!
    Breathtakingly beautiful!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Suzz! The masked people behind the keyhole looks amazing. The sentiment reminds me of a friend of mine.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful...and touching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Suzz. Love the vintage look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!