I have been hung up on blues and yellows/oranges lately. Probably just because they are out on my desk. :) I stamped the image using the Ranger Archival Watering Can ink on white cardstock. I then re-stamped the image using black ink. I cut out the typewriter and stamp and added hints of blue using watercolor pencils. I then pop dotted them and attached them tot he main image. I added a touch of black StazOn ink to a couple of paper clips an stapled them tot he main image. I used the Word Strips to add a thank you sentiment. I then tore the edges of my main image and placed it on a painted background in blue.