Friday, May 30, 2014

Thank you for all you do!

Happy Friday! 

I used the new DarkRoom Door Collage Typewriter Stamp to create a simple Thank you.


I have been hung up on blues and yellows/oranges lately. Probably just because they are out on my desk. :)  I stamped the image using the Ranger Archival Watering Can ink on white cardstock.  I then re-stamped the image using black ink. I cut out the typewriter and stamp and added hints of blue using watercolor pencils.  I then pop dotted them and attached them tot he main image. I added a touch of black StazOn ink to a couple of paper clips an stapled them tot he main image.  I used the Word Strips to add a thank you sentiment.  I then tore the edges of my main image and placed it on a painted background in blue.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. Love this , great image and colours and I love the paper clips, never thought of colouring them with Stazon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!