Saturday, May 14, 2016

Mono Printing

I'm back with a few pages made using mono-printing on the Gelli Plate.  I was inspired by the PaperArtsy Topic #9


 I started with a mix of the beautiful Fresco paints over the background on my gelli plate.  I then laid the stencil over the mix of colors and painted on the rich burgundy color.


I then flipped over the stencil and used it on a piece of white cardstock. I loved the reverse side.  I used that for my finished page. I stamped the script inside the stencil outline and then added flowers to color and highlight.

Happy Saturday!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous printing and stencilling Suzz, just love the reverse side with the stamped script xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, almost CAS but still plenty of interest with the stamping and "painty" background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super backgrounds on these beautiful pieces Suz, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!