Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Technique Remix

I have been playing with Tim's May 2016 Tag techniques.  I did a little remix of his techniques and blended a few for my tag.


 I started with covering white cardstock with tissue tape. I then cut a heart shaped piece of my tissue tape out.  I used the texture die to cut the flourishes into my heart shape. I attached that to another heart shape cut from white cardstock.  I then stamped across the background with test.  I added various pieces of tissue tape.

Here is my tag before my embellishments.
I added a layer of embossing paste with the flourish stencil over the tissue tape and stamped background.   After the embossing paste dried I sprayed with a mix of distress stain sprays (Pumice Stone, Antique Brass) and Heidi Swap Color shine (Cherry) to get the soft colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

21 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty, Sue! Love it from top to bottom! I'm pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color, the flourishes, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne this is stunning! I love the colors and elements you picked out for this. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the soft pastels and flourishes, so romantic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed the face in the heart, clever!

      Delete
  5. Oh Suz, I LOVE your tag, it looks fantastic! I adore the soft pastel tones you used, what a brilliant interpretation of the original!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! I'm a bit confused by the die-cut techniques but I don't have one so it's no surprise. Seeing this kind of effect sure makes me think I should join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag!!!! Would you tell me what heart die you used?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a delight to look at- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your version is totally stunning! Love every every little details! Wonderful job! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your version is totally stunning! Love every every little details! Wonderful job! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this is a gorgeous take on Tim's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzz....I just LOVE your tag....It is so ROMANTICLY GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!