Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Charming Mini Calendar

Stampendous has a series of Charms stamps that are perfect for projects where you need mini images.  They work beautifully for jewelry or mini cards or even to make a mini calendar. :)

I am sharing the first half of the year of a mini calendar today and the other half on Thursday. I searched on-line for a mini calendar that I could print out and use as the base for my project.  I printed it out a few times just in case you have a few mistakes. (of course I ended up using my extras)  The rest is a mix of stamping, and coloring.

January
February
March:

April:
June:

The full instructions and all the months are located here on the Stampendous web-site under projects.  There are a ton of projects from the design team with lots of ideas.  The charms stamps can be found here.  I colored many of the images using STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.

I will be back on Thursday with the other half of the year.  The new release for Stampendous is now available on-line.  I have to say there is so many beautiful stamps in this release I had quite a few favorites.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Suzz







8 comments:

  1. Suzz this is one beautiful calender. I love all those images. So well thought out and executed.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! How fun are these! What a fantastic project!

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post, Suzanne. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project, Suzz! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these and the way you used them. I think there are great possibilities for these little stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Suzanne! What a great gift idea...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work, Suzanne! The essence of the month really stand out. Every day is such a treat gazing on your brilliant composition and 3D effects! Thank you so much for featuring our products in your stunning work! Looking forward to your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous project Suzz. Beautifully coloured and superb designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!