Sunday, November 17, 2013

Friend Strengthens

I was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch #319  and decided to pull out some pretty papers and create a quick card. Since I am thankful for good friends I also am adding this to the Gratitude challenge at My Minds Eye.

I cut all the pieces form the paper, distressed them and added a touch of white paint.  I stamped the beautiful Verses Rubber Stamps - Friend Strengthens using Versafine Orange ink onto the paper. 

For the flowers I cut them from the Paper and crinkled them to give them texture.  The paper is My Minds Eye - Tangerine. 

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz



4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Suzz! Love the colors and all the wonderful layers! Beautiful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I love the wording,so true, so true. You have a very creative way with layering.
    Great job!
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suzz, the orange in the background and those orange flowers give a real pop of colour. I love how you paint the papers too. Lovely design. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so elegant Suzz. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!