Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Rest of the Year

I am back with the second half of the year for my mini-calendar using Stampendous stamps.  I was fun looking through my Stampendous stamps to come up with different ideas representing the various months. When I went to pull all my months to share there were a few that I must have loaded on my other computer.  If you want to see what August looks like you will have to hop over to the Stampendous blog. :)


July

September:

October:
November:

December:

For all the details and products used on these mini pages go here.  The Stampendous blog is featuring projects showcasing the charms sets all this week including my mini-calender. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz










5 comments:

  1. Your calendar is absolutely gorgeous! I am going to be making quite a few of these for friends and family this year! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous Suzz. Your calendar is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both halves of your calendar are lovely
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful depictions of each month Sue and you've really captured the mood for each month in question. October is brilliant and I love the colours for November.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, Gotta LOVE Oct!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!