Sunday, November 24, 2013

Follow Your Art


I am so excited... I am off for a week now before the Thanksgiving holiday and I am going to be spending time in my craft room playing around. Yeah!

I have been exploring more mixed media techniques and textures.  I up-cycled a previous project that I had done as a clipboard at a make and take.
I painted the surface using white acrylic paint.  I started adding a mix of purple, green and blue acrylic paint over the surface. 

I then stenciled some sequin waste with embossing paste.  I let that dry completely.  I added images by stamping them onto tissue paper and heat embossing them with black embossing powder.  I glued them to the surface and added highlights with a gel pen.

Products: Americana Satin Paints, DecoArt Embossing Paste, Stampendous - Luv Art, Coffee Mug, Follow Your Art,   Alice In WonderlandBlack Embossing Powder, STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils. Signo Uni-Ball White Gel Pen

Have a wonderful blessed Sunday!

Suzz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!