Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hinged ATC


A Vintage Journey's Challenge #13 hosted by Allison is ATC's.  I pulled a few more of the scraps (I know my scrap pile is huge!)  and started with a few misted backgrounds. I knew I waned a hinged ATC with a door.  I used the dwelling as the doorway to the destiny.


 When you open it up you see the destiny to your dreams.

I used a variety of Visual Artistry and Stampers Anonymous stamps and Ranger Distress inks to distress the edges.

Have a happy Thursday!

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, Sue, this is fantastic! What a great idea! Love this! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design with the little hinged door - Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love the hinge and the greens are divine . Love it. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever is the hinged doorway with the "destiny" open tab. I love the backgrounds and all the design element! Very clever and so happy that you shared with us at A Vintage Journey! Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is this! Love the little hinge! I have a box full of tiny hinges, and am going to have to start putting them to use like this. Thanks for the inspiration! And the city scape! how cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Atc Sue! Love the door and all that wonderful stamping. Cute hot air balloon too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Suzz, that is so cool! I adore the little hinged door, and the wonderful stamping. Just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!