Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tiny Grungy Tags

The Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is  all scratched up!  I saw the word grungy and I knew I wanted to distress the edges with some brown dye ink.
I love my tags and decided to use some blank tickets and just parse out bits of different stamps and create little mini tags.

I had fun pulling out the various sets to find images to place on the stamps.
Who can resist butterflies?

I have been wanting to use this pear stamp and never had the chance.

This lady also never was inked up before so I was happy to put her on this tag.



I loved giving him a rainy background and the quote is perfect with the image.

I waned to show what a difference a touch of color around the edges can make:



I think the sponged brown adds depth and creates a highlight which draws the eye to the main image.



Products:  Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black,   Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain,   Visual Artistry - Lost and Found,  Idea-Ology - Metal Word Bands, Natural Hemp, Brown Cardstock, Melissa Frances Adopted Ancestors,   Darkroom Door - Eclectic KeyStampers Anonymous - Tiny Words,   Stampers Anonymous - Train Engine,    Idea-Ology - Swivel Clasps, Visual Artistry - Purely Random, Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Atlantic  7 Gypsies Naked Tags, Stampers Anonymous - Artful Artifact,   Stampers Anonymous - Purely Random,  Stampers Anonymous - Wish Text,  Darkroom Door Chicken Wire, Stampers Anonymous Butterflies and Moths

For an opportunity to  win a   Simon Says Stamp $50 Gift Voucher come join in on the fun!




Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. such gorgeous tags. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzz...your tags are awesome. Each one is so different but definitely done in your style with that wonderful vintage look. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, too. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of tags Suzanne! Love all the distressing, stamping and overall grungy vibe! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the small tags! They are gorgeous and highlight so many techniques. Thanks so much for the inspiration!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. These custom tags are stunning, Suzz! Love the imagery! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely created tags... love them all.. but the tulle is super great... love it... Love, light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mini tags .Suzz, great backgrounds and imagery and I love,those notches cut from the sides. Great designs too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make the best grunge! And you know that I mean that in the best way possible. :)
    Seriously love those ticket tags. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these tags are so wonderful! Love those beautiful details you created, Suzz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your tags! My fav is Butterflies tag!!!! Wonderful interpretation of our challenge! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, LOVE these tags! They are among my favorite projects you've ever done! The pear one is especially gorgeous and I adore the uniqueness of each piece. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags are fabulous Suzz! I love all the distressing and the overall grunge feel and each tag looks so individual but when they're together they work so perfectly as a complete set ~ wonderful work, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tags. I just can't chose. They all look wonderful.
    Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful tags! Love all the stamps you used and the wonderful backgrounds and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love your tags and these are no exception! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!