Friday, August 1, 2014

Travel the World


I've been playing again with the new Darkroom Door  texture stamp scratches

I started with stamping the scratches over the entire surface using Ranger Archival Ink - Potting Soil. 

I waned something with texture in the main image to blend with the scratches and the scenic image from the bicycle stamp worked beautifully. I added a row of numbers along the bottom from the Home Sweet Home set.  

I had a brown edge from the bicycle image so to separate the two areas I added a bit of chain stapled to the dividing line. I used it on top to hang a charm.

Something fun for me to play around with.

Have a great Friday!

Suzz


5 comments:

  1. What a great tag, Sue, love how it all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Suzz, I love he scratchy background and the bicycle image is fabulous. Gorgeous design as always. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzz. I think the scratches work so beautifully with this stamp! It adds so much atmosphere and tells a great story. Great tag!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp, you've made a great tag with it
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!