Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Love

Hi!  I have a quick little tag I wanted to share today.


 I just bought a few Ranger distress paints and wanted to play with them.  I also had a new criss cross stamp itching to be used.  I painted the manila tag with the blue paint.  I let it dry and then inked up the criss cross stamp with the orange/gold paint and stamped it on the tag.  I repeated it to cover the tag.  I loved the effect of the paint on the stamp and I used it to ink up the butterfly and stamp it on white cardstock. 

I decided to highlight the butterfly with a doily in the background.  I have to say I am addicted to these little sequins. 

Products: Darkroom Door - Texture Stamps - Criss Cross, Darkroom Door - Eclectic Butterfly, Darkroom Door - Love Wordblock, Simon Says Sequins, Ranger Distress Paints -Ripe Persimmons, Salty Oceans

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You do such a wide range of styles, and very well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag - love your use of the button.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!