Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sea Horses

There is just something about sea-horses.  After seeing all the pretty sea-horses out in blog land I ordered the die and got busy cutting a bunch of them out.
 


































I also had a new stencil from Memory Box that I love because it is a mix of stars and circles. I decided to use that with orange dye ink on my sea-horses.  I then created a mixed media background to put them on with a mix of mists and embossing paste.

The sea-weed is a pretty die from Memory Box misted with yellow and green and just a touch of mica flakes in the background.

Have a great Tuesday!

Suzz


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzz, the seaweed is fantastic and I adore the colour of the sea horses. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the sea horses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!