Sunday, August 31, 2014

Journal

I have been busy lately with my day job and having little time to craft and also feeling very uninspired because I like to think about projects and when I have so little time and too tired I have a hard time creating.  Then I saw Julie Fei Fan Balzer Art Journal Every Day Challenge  which challenges you to spend 10 minutes a day in your journal.  Well I have ten minutes and if nothing else it gives you a chance to try out ideas, thoughts, techniques or just express how you are feeling.   I decided to use that for my inspiration and pulled out my journal.


You can see I actually started two pages but ended up only finishing one side:


 Products: Verses Rubber Stamps - Memories, Stampers Anonymous - Bird Feather, Vintage Papers, Music Sheets, Ranger Archival Black Ink,  White acrylic Paint, Ranger Distress Paint - Gold, Stampendous - Luxe Glitter, Doily, STAEDTLER - Tri-Plus Liner

Have a blessed Sunday!

Suzz



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Colors. Wonderful background. Lovely page. Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice page:)
    The saying fits well today, my parish has lost a friend ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. Love all the layers and birds and the words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Suzanne!! The Lux mixes work so well on there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!