Friday, August 22, 2014

Splatter

Hi!  I decided to play along with the Card Concept Challenge #17.  The colors were very inspiring and I like the fact that the challenge lets you pick your style to play along.


 I did to clean and graphic cards.

 I played with a mix of lime green paint and gold glimmer mist. Once it was a nice watery mixture I used a paint brush to splatter the paint in the corner of a white card.  I laid down a strip of cardstock down first to leave the room for the sentiment.

The other card was splattered with a toothbrush to give a more splattered effect.

Products:  Americana Paints, Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist  Gold, Simon Says Stamp - Happy Everything Set, Simon Says Stamp Set, Ranger Archival Ink

Have a great weekend!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Loving those splatters and sprinkles so shiny and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREEN splatter Goodness! Great to see you in the gallery at The Card Concept! Thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness.. What a creative card. Green ink splatter effect is so fantastic!! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards..how fun! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the backgrounds you created on these cards are awesome thanks for joining in with the card concept challenge-love your clean and graphic style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!