Sunday, August 17, 2014

Today

I was in my studio this morning and I had three different projects going at once.  I got this project to his point and really loved what it looked like and decided to stop as I am not sure what I want to do next.


 I had die cut these houses (Impression Obsession Die) from some painted scraps.  I then added a layer of Hero Arts White In swiped down the front to add a white washed effect.

I pulled the Weathered clock scraps (Die cut from some more painted backgrounds) and cut them up to fit onto the backgrounds.

I added stamping in the background using Darkroom Door Texture Stamps (French Script, Floral).

I sponged on some white acrylic paint over the weathered clock die cut and around the edges.  I mixed a touch of blue watercolor pencil on the die cut.

Now I need to decide whether to make a house with the four sides, a mini book or a trip-tych. I will post updates as I continue on this creative endeavor.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. They ate lovely, waiting to see what you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking. I could totally see them hanging on a wall. I like the depth you've created and the colors are soothing. Very zen experience. Great work. I hope you'll let us see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to seeing the finished projects. They are stunning as usual

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!