Saturday, December 3, 2011

CR84FN44 - Friendship that Warms the Heart

Happy Sunday!  I know you will love these happy  CR84FN colors this week.  They are a pretty soft palette perfect for any type of card.  I was inspired to create a holiday tag... :) I created this a week and a half ago not thinking that we would be in the midst of Tim's twelve tags. LOL!


I started with a white tag and embossed it using the Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder. On a second white tag I stamped the Hero Arts Snowflakes Design Block Versamark and heat embossed using clear embossing powder. I then sponged Memento Bahama Blue over the surface.  I punched the edge with the EK Success border punch and added a few watermarks to the surface.  The snowflakes are punched from a background created the same way with pink dye ink.  The image is from My Favorite Things and is Pure Innocence.

Here are the beautiful colors for this week. This challenge is only going to run for one week until the 9th of December.  The CR84FN challenge will be on holiday until after the new year! 



For all the details on the challenge this week go to the CR84FN blog. 

The wonderful CR84FN Design Team:

Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli  * Andrea Matthews *  Stephanie Kraft * Suzanne Czosek (me)  *  Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton  * Lisa Somerville *  

A special thank you to Mackie for playing along with us for the last few challenges.  Her work is beautiful!


Have a lovely day!


Suzz

14 comments:

  1. So sweet Suzanne. I love the darling tag and embossed snowflake tag. I saw you will be the Limelight Designer at Flourishes this month. Congrats. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Suzz. I love this image and love what you have done with it on the tag. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet image! Perfect to use with these lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet holiday tag! Love the added snowflake under the blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet tag Suzanne! That image is darling and love the embossed snowflake background! Congrats on being Flourishes guest! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...don't ya just love MFT! Your tag is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! you are one busy gal.. I can barely keep up with you!! What a gorgeous tag.. With such a cute image.. You rock my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute tag, love those itty bitty snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, Sue! Love the sweet PI image and all of your snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne, this is so GROGEOUS! WOW! Love the softness and sweetness of this tag! That ribbon is just the perfect shade of coral! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! Love your flurry of pink snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne, that image is so SWEET and I LOVE that sentiment with all of those snowflakes! Really pretty how you embossed the snowflakes on white and added the pink ones with the tiny gems! Such a Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is lovely! I adore snowflakes and you've got so many of them here - it's just beautiful. Love the ribbon and bow, and the sentiment is perfect with that cute image! So sorry, to be so late commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!