I have been wanting to use this Stampington angel on one of my twelve tags. I used the sweet angel image to replace the doll fragment Tim used.
Quick run-down on what I did:
- Stamp on background of the tag Hero Arts Design Block - Damask using black ink.
- Stamp Cornish Heritage Farms Scrapblock - Music sheet onto tissue paper about 4 times.
- Run tape over the surface of the tag. Layer on stamped tissue paper. Repeat multiple times tearing excess and re-applying. Cut off excess tissue paper around the edges.
- Coat with Distress Crackle Paint. This caused the tag to bend and warp. So when it dried I attached it to a piece of re-cycled cardboard.
- Stamp angel onto white cardstock. Highlight with watercolor pencils. Versamark entire surface and heat emboss using Kaleidoscope embossing powder.
- Stamp tissue paper with music background. Cut in long strip. Fold every 1/4" back and forth (fan). Tie in center. Trim edges and fluff to flower. Spritz with glimmer mist. Apply glue along edges and glitter.
- Attach frill and tinsel along bottom.
- Cut house shape from thin chipboard. Emboss with embossing folder. Paint with white and blue paints. Apply blue dye ink over embossed areas.
- Stamp O Holy Night and cut. Sponge edges with blue dye ink. Attach to house.
- Pop Dot angel and apply to house.
- Apply dye ink, silver paint to sticker letters. Apply glue pen and glitter.
**** Edited to add *****
Have a wonderful day!