I didn't have the candle or the light post which would have both been fun to play with and I knew I wanted the same shape so I pulled out a few dress forms laying around from the previous days.
Quick run down on the techniques:
- Stamp script on background with brown ink. Let dry.
- Stamp Hero Arts Background Holly using versamark with the evergreen bough dye inked over the versamark on the stamp over the script background. Heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Sponge brown dye ink over surface. Smear gold paint around edges.
- Die cut dress form and emboss using using Cuttlebug embossing folder.
- Smear versamark around edges and over embossed areas. Heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
- Cut dress portion of form off and put on another form that has been inked in brown dye ink.