I had previously embossed this folder and if you could see the other side you could see how many tries it takes me in the morning to get a tag done! I flipped over the failure from earlier this week and used the manila side that had the embossing from the folder.
- Smear on with a sponge Aged Mahogeny, Evergreen Bough, and Gathered Twigs over the entire surface.
- Smear white acrylic paint to soften the colors.
- Smear versamark over embossed areas and heat emboss with Queen's Gold embossing powder.
- Distress edges with distressing tool. Smear edges with black archival ink.
- Ink up Chipboard Time Piece with Versamark. Heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Distress edges with distressing tool and smear black ink over the edges.
- Cut holly leaves and smear Viva - Gold over leaves to add gold tinges.
- Stamp Artistic Outpost - Snowy Woods - Santa onto white cardstock using black ink. Color with watercolor pencils. Cut out
- Stamp music background (Artistic Outpost - Ephemeral Backgrounds) using black ink on white cardstock and sponge over with brown dye ink.
- Stamp Joyuex Noel onto white cardstock using black ink. Stamp music background over with black ink. Sponge brown dye ink over surface.
- I smeared gold on the key and charm to blend in with my golden tag.