Saturday, March 17, 2012

CR84FN50 - Week II

Week II of the happy colors for the CR84FN50 challenge. This challenge will run two more weeks for spring break, so you still have time to play along. .

I did a spring tag using my favorite Easter chicks from Stampendous: 



The stamps are from Stampendous: Cling Botanical Daffodil  Cling Bonnet Spring Chick Cling Feather Bonnet Baby.  I used a tag that came as part of a kit from October Afternoon. The paper was already cut. I just picked it out of the kit.  I died the seam binding to coordinate using glimmer mists.

This tag also fits the  monthly challenge at Stampendous to create a shaped card/project.  This challenge runs all month and has a lovely prize for one lucky participant. 

Here are the cheery colors:

For all the details on the challenge this week go to the CR84FN blog. 

Please visit the wonderful CR84FN Design Team:

Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli  * Andrea Matthews *  Stephanie Kraft * Suzanne Czosek (me)  *  Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton  * Lisa Somerville * Shannon White (This Months Guest Designer)

Have a blessed Sunday!

Suzz

25 comments:

  1. Ahhhh... This Tag is so cute. Makes me smile my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag Suzanne, these chicks are so beautifully vintage, and the sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Suzanne! This is so Adorable! Love your Sweet little Chicks and Wonderful coloring too! 8-) Just makes me smile! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Sunday!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable spring tag. Cute as chickies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für ein niedliches und wunderschönes Tag... :-)

    Die Küken sind so süß.

    Viele Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  6. how strange - I've just made something in these colours lol. just gorgeous Suzz. your colouring is stunning as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Tag, Its so sweet love it, the colours are fab! love the little chicks, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, Suzz! Just love those sweet chicks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tag Suzanne. Those little chicks are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a beautiful springy Tag..I love it!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't this the most GLORIOUS tag! Love the grid lined background and colors! The ribbons are fabulous! PS: I continue to see your regular features in CARD Makers! You rock, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Spring tag Suzz, love love the sentiment. So so pretty. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tag, loevly spring colours, it's really great, love the backing paper too, a really interesting and fresh design. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear Suzanne! This tag is so darn cute! Those little chicks are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute tag - love those sassy chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet tag! Love the darling chicks with their pink hats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Spring tag is just lovely - I adore daffodils and the little chicks are so cute. Lovely ribbon treatment too!

    By the way - I really like your new Blog header - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzanne I am completely in love with this! Goodness it's a wonderful mix of cute and pretty all rolled into one. My new fav from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This tag is so cute and I love it! The colors are fantastic and since I love making tags, I always like to see what others are making, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous tags, such sweet colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the chickie stamp and this sweet spring tag! Also LOVE your blog header, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tag, I love chickens with little hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. All I can say is too too cute and pretty for words! Love the flowers on those chicks' hats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, Suzanne, your tribute is so beautiful and the sentiment so sweet, it brings tears of joy to my eyes! I know your mom is smiling too! You can tell her heart is smiling in the picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!