Monday, March 26, 2012

Life Without Love

Simon Says Stamp and Show Your tag challenge kicked off my project this morning. It inspired me to create a tag. 
 
I started with a piece of this fantastic paper from 7 Dots Studio.  I won this paper over at the Snazzy's Design Team blog and I love it!  It has a lovely heavy texture to it and the patterns are soft enough to be used as a lovely background. I stamped the Flourishes Raspberries across the front and the sentiment from the same Berry Sweet set. I added the house from the Artistic Outpost - The Outpost plate in the corner. 

I am enjoying having a week off of work.  The kids are on spring break. I am spending a lot of my time running the kids around.  We have a few plans as a family to take in some local activities this week in between hanging out with their friends. I am hoping to get in some more time to play with my inks too!  

Have a lovely day!

Suzz

22 comments:

  1. Love your layering of images here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some neat paper and love your stamping and sentiment with it, have a fun week off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those raspberries Suzz. Sounds like you have a lovely week planned and they look gorgeous with the 7 Dots paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag, I love the AO image combined with the fabulous raspberries. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Chalenge Suzz. Enjoy your time off work. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzz...your tag is lovely. Wow!! That paper is just amazing! Love the raspberries and greenery. They are such crisp, wonderful images. I love your Artistic Outpost stamp you've added in the corner, too. Thanks so much for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely combination of stamps and sentiment, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my word fabulous work, Love it, so many lovely stamps you have used, lovely!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful tag, I love those raspberries and the addition of that house is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Yum Suzanne, What an awesome Tag....So many juicy fruits, and love the dsp you have them on..Awesome!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing tag my friend.. Enjoy your week off!!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. superb tag Suzz. It really took my eye straight away ~ really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tag ... That sentiment touched my heart ....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... wow.. WOW!!!! This is a jaw dropper Suzanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous Suzz, love love love the images with the 7Dots paper, glad you liked your prize. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag, Like how you used AO image in the background!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag! Love that paper, the added AO house looks wonderful with the berries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!