Saturday, March 31, 2012

CR84FN51


Brand new soft and pretty colors for the CR84FN challenge this week. We are also very excited to be welcoming two new fabulous DT members to the CR84FN team!  Pauline Pollington and Shannon White!  Make sure to stop by their blogs and welcome them!

For my card this week I pulled out some different inks and acrylic paints to play around with:  
I started with a ink and water splattered background.  The inks were: Memento Peach Bellini, Ranger Distress Inks - Stormy Sky, Memento Rose Bud.

I made several circle masks from cardstock and painted within them with a mix of white, light blue, white and peach acrylic paints.  After they dried I added a circle of pink watercolor pencil around the biggest circle.  Stamp the sentiment (Verses Rubber Stamps - The Future Belongs - QQ0853-E) using black ink.  Stamp the Our Daily Bread words (Sweet William Small)  in the circles using the different dye inks.  Stamp the wild flowers (Hero Arts) using black ink.

Here are the pretty pastels:
For all the details on the challenge this week go to the CR84FN blog. 

Please visit the wonderful CR84FN Design Team:
Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli  * Andrea Matthews *  Suzanne Czosek (me)  *  Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton  * Lisa Somerville * Shannon White * Pauline Pollington

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

19 comments:

  1. WOW Suzanne! What a beautiful mixed media card! Love the word bubbles and the gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Suzanne! This is Wonderful!! LOVE your Fabulous Custom BG and Lovely Sentiment! So many beautiful design elements! Just Love every Lovely detail! 8-)

    Thanks so much for the Warm Welcome Suzanne! I'm just Sooo Thrilled and Honored to be joining the team! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Sunday!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzanne, this is incredible! Absolutely stunning work of art, I love it!
    Thanks for your lovely welcome, I'm so pleased to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card with a beautiful saying.. I just love it!!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the bubbles effect - really brilliant. Happy Sunday Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this effect. Thinking of trying it on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow Sue, what a fabulous card and so much patient work! That would take me forever to do and I'm sure would not look like your's does at the end. It truly is quite breathtaking!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work - I really like the mixed media background you've made and the subtle words stamped on it. The sentiment is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne, this is truly inspiring and utterly GORGEOUS! WOW! I love the mix of watercolor effect and acrylic paints - such a fabulous outcome! WOW again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! I love the gentleness here

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty! Love the watercolor background looks like bubbls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that background is absolutely wonderful! Love the circles, all the textures, soft colours, text. Gorgeous!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzanne, LOVE the watercolor background and then how you stamped the flowers and sentiment in black! PRETTY card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, I love how you did the background and all of your elements.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzanne, what can I say except totally awesome! Love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Thanks for the inspiration. Have always loved those textured circles in BGs. Question - was it not a problem to stamp over them (your text)?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful Suzanne. I love the shading. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is truly gorgeous card! The inking and the stamping are both incredible!

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!