Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Live Happily

I have to admit that I am quite addicted to the cute House Mouse Designs.  I get to play with the new releases from Stampendous of these adorable images.  I have two from the April release.  This first one is just too cute.  Lazing around in an inner tube with his big glass of pink lemonade. 

I colored the image with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils.  Sponged some yellow dye ink around the top and blue dye ink around the bottom.  I highlighted the fish with a touch of glitter and the water with a mix of crystal and light blue glitter.

The second one reminds me of Templeton in Charlotte's web at the fair when he ate all that junk food.
This was a quick card to create and I had fun coloring the image. I love stamping these images and then taking them on the road with me when I travel along with my STAEDTLER Watercolor pencils. Although this image was colored with Copics, something I don't usually do but I wanted that bright blue and green combo which the Copics make shine.

Products: Stampendous - Cupcake Belly, Stampendous - Happy Birthday, Stampendous - Inner Tube Nap, Stampendous Live Happily, STAEDTLER - Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencil, May Arts, Signo Uni-Ball White Gel Pen, Stampendous Ultra Fine Glitter - Yellow, Blue, Memento Dandelion Dye Ink

Hope this brightened your day today!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. great colouring and very lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely brightened my day, Suzz! Can't believe the detail in the mouse's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute cards Suzz. These little House Mouse images are so sweet,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!