Sunday, April 13, 2014

Notecards

Hello! Wishing you all a blessed Sunday! 



I thought I would share a set of notecards I created.   They started from a few new things on my desk the DarkRoom Door Texture French Script, Darkroom Door -Emulsion, and the Ranger Archival Ink - Cornflower Blue.

I found myself mixing those three elements with the Versafine Toffee Ink and the Ranger Distress Ink - Rusty Hing.
I just mixed in a few other images and sentiments from Darkroom Door to create a quick and easy set of notecards.
The rest of the products include:  DarkRoom Door - Country WindmillDarkRoom Door Bold Blossoms, Darkroom Door - Wildflowers Vol 2, DarkRoom Door - New York Vol 1DarkRoom Door - Vintage OfficeDarkroom Door - Tick Tock,  A little white twine,  and a few embellishments.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. that frame stamp is perfect Suzz. sets off your cards beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of these cards. They all fit together well. I love the colors that you have used. They go together very well. Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool set of cards, I love the colors you chose for them. Great design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!