Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sail Away


Ship Ahoy!  I just received a postcard stamp and my first instinct was to pull out my flowers but I decided to see what masculine stamps would go with the Postcard Stamp.  I decided to use the new Darkroom Door Frame Postcard  with the ship from the beautiful Sail Away set.

I was pleased with how the ship fit in the postcard.   I added a hint of color with the Ranger Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, and STAEDTLER watercolor pencils.  Behind my post card I stamped a panel using the Darkroom Door Background Stamp - Woodgrain stamped in Ranger Archival Ink - Potting Soil

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. oh - fantastisch - i love your card so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the masculine look that it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! And I love the vintage look too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of the Postcard stamp. Beautiful colours.
    It is certainly on my wish list as it looks to be so useful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool, great layout and colors, perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine card. Anneke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!