Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sing A Song

Welcome to the Artistic Outpost Monthly Hop.  This month's hop is anything goes and the design team has created some beautiful projects!


I have been creating projects for my MIL who has a birthday and mother's day in May.  So this will be one of her cards.


I pulled out the beautiful Bloom & Grow plate to crate a frame for my flowers and bird.

I used the rulers to create the background for my card.   I added several seed packets with a bird and the poppies.

The sets used for this are Artistic Outpost - Birds of Feather, Bloom and Grow, Flower Market, Whimsical Melange.  I used a combination of Glimmer Mists to get the pretty yellows on my background.  I sponged distress inks around the edges.

Hop Along and see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!


Thanks for Stopping by!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning again Suz, I just love how you have layered the 3 seed packets onto the background. The colouring of the bird and the flowers is wonderful too! MIL is one lucky lady!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Suzz - the three seed packets are just fabulous, and the layered dimension is very cool. Fantastic vintage look - I love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Suzz, I love the ruler backdrop and adore the imagery and colours. Fantastic composition too. Love this piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the images on the seed packets and the pops of red! That gorgeous robin is a great focal point! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful artwork GF! Sure MIL will be so very happy with this card. You made the bird sing! btw, love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors on this! love the layered seed packets and pretty stampings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card Sue, I'm sure your MIL will love it! The Robin looks wonderful with the vintage seed packet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards love the robin is sure the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Your style is so vintage and detailed...love it! This card is so lovely and perfect for spring.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. A totally stunning layout in such wonderful colours. Very inspirational Thank You for sharing Suzanne
    CRafty Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally sensational Sue! That ruler background is amazing and I love how you used the seed packet "frame" for other stamps. Wonderful colors too. Brilliant piece of work here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!