Saturday, April 5, 2014

Support


Hi There!  Happy Weekend!  I stitched up a card today using the new Darkroom Door Corsetry  set.

 I decided to create a layered look with my corset and add a touch of real stitching.  (Which I never do. :)  I colored it with a combination of STAEDTLER watercolor pencils and Ranger Distress Inks and a waterbrush.

I added a lace fringe and pop dotted it with foam dots and another stamped corset underneath.  After I finished my corset I needed a card to go with. :)

 I stamped the Background Stamp - Gazzette with a mix of Ranger Distress Ink - pink and Vintage Photo.  I repeated that mixture on the tissue paper to coordinate.  I stamped the cute ad from the Corsetry set onto tissue paper and placed the frame behind them all.  I added a few accents and made a pink lace ribbon showing support.

Products: Darkroom Door - Gazette, Corsetry, Frame - Wooden, Simple Sayings, Ranger Distress Inks - Raspberry, Vintage Photo, Ranger Archival Ink - Potting Soil

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage looking project!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with that corset. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the lace along the top of the corset Suzz. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. Great idea with the corset & lovely soft accents to show it off

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layered piece, wow that stitched up corset looks amazing and I love those vintage colours you chose for it, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!