Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Potrait of a Lady

StampendousImagine Crafts, and Ice Resin are sharing projects this week!  Hop over to the Stampendous blog for all the details. 

I was lucky enough to have a few bezels which had me creating charms:
I stamped a mix of images from the Vintage Ladies Clear Set and the Charmed Art to place in the bezel.
I added a little string of bling and flower to accent her hair.  I colored the image with watercolor pencils and used glue to place the finished image into the bezel.

The finished project:

My second project uses the Butterfly Charms with a layered butterfly embedded in the resin.
I stamped the image using the StazOn Midi inks on the cardstock and on Acetate.  The StazOn ink allows you to stamp on various surfaces.  I colored the bottom butterfly with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils. 

I used the beautiful Rue Romantique ribbon to create a bracelet with my bezel and attached a little charms to dangle on the side.

Have a lovely Tuesday!

Suzz

16 comments:

  1. Wow Suzx...both of these look amazing! Well done.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, Suzanne! We're going to give away one Vintage Ladies Perfectly Clear Stamp set from the Monday through Wednesday blog comments for these resin projects! So everyone commenting on this post is in the drawing for that!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations and with so much creative placement of the stamped images. Great jewelry pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Sue. I especially love the second one because butterflies get me every time, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful and seems easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! Love your layered stamping and how you added details on top of the resin too. Great job, never worked with this stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. both are beautiful, i love the butterfly, great info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, both keepsakes! (is this the word in english? not sure)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are beautiful but the butterfly bracelet has my heart a racing!! So very lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both pieces are great. I'm for sure going to be trying my hand at making some jewelry. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing jewelry and the ribbon gives them a touch of grace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!