Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wings


This week the challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is all about winged things. 
 Of course you know I started thinking about butterflies and birds right away but you can be inspired by airplanes, fairy wings or dragonflies.

I started playing with a brand new stencil from Memory Box called Happy Days.  I laid it onto white cardstock and started misting away.


These are just two of the pieces I created.  I added a bit of tulle with a little tag and a sweet little sentiment and a swarm of baby butterflies.

Products:
Memory Box - Happy Day, Heidi Swapp - Color Shine - Primrose, Memory Box - Dancing Butterflies Die, Memory Box - Wishing You, CrinolineVersafine Toffee Ink, Dylusions Sprays, Memory Box - Jingle Bells, Ranger Archival Ink - Magenta Hue, 
  StazOn - Teal Blue

Come play along with us  for an opportunity for a chance  to win a   Simon Says Stamp $50 Gift Voucher.

Happy Monday!

Suzz







13 comments:

  1. Hi Suzz, that stencil is gorgeous as are your designs, love the cluster of tiny butterflies and added tulle too, which gives added texture. Gorgeous colour choices. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzz. The colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous, Suzz. The colors you created are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tulle with the mists is a gorgeous combination. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are so very pretty and elegant and I love the gentle misting combined with the tulle. Just gorgeous, as always Suzz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful misted effects - your butterflies look gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Two gorgeous creations! I really love the misted look to these :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Suzz. Love the effect you did with the butterflies and the sprays! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your double version of the challenge! Your card are both wonderful and I love that touch of tulle that you've inserted !BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty cards! What a great stencil and your misting is perfect. Love those tiny butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty cards, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love your skills on these cards! I was so impressed with how well you blended the colors to create that ombre effect on the blue and yellow card and I liked how you managed to make the butterflies stand out even though they're white. I also liked how we got to see an example of this card in two different color palettes. I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely work and great attention to detail as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!