Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cherish the Moments

Tim's tag this month is a rainbow of watercolor and I had a great time inking up stencils and playing with the distress inks.

I loved that he used butterflies because any excuse to ink up butterflies is a good excuse! I used a Crafter's workshop stencil with Ranger Distress Inks.  The butterflies are Stampers Anonymous and the sentiment is from DarkRoom Door.

I played around with different colors and stencils:

 I loved the army colors on this stencil

 Two others I started to cut down and sponged the edges. I even started a few more butterflies!

That's all for now!

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. They look zo lovely and bright. Love the way your made them. Thanks for sharing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I can't wait to give this technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved Tim's tag this month Suzz and I love your version of it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautifully coloured tags Suzz. The butterflies are the perfect accompaniment to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful artwork, Sue and I love your new header! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!